BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Really embarrassed

I can't believe it! I spelled embarrassed wrong. I have had some comments and I really appreciate them. I would love the help offered! However I am in the middle of final exams and won't have any free time for two weeks. Then I get two weeks off before I start again. Then I will make this a priority. I have been reading all the blogs that I can at the Ultimate Blog party and can't believe how many talented, wonderful women there are out there.

5 comments:

Lis said...

Congratulations, you won the Sugar Plum Fairy Princess Dress from MyFancyPrincess in the Simple giveaway! Please email me at lis.simple[at]gmail[dot]com within two weeks to redeem.

Laura @ Laura Williams' Musings said...

Good luck on your exams!

Congratulations!!!
You are one of Winners of the Adhesive Gift Wrap from Hallmark!!!

Visit this link to see what roll of gift wrap you won:

http://laurawilliamsmusings.blogspot.com/2008/04/winners-of-adhesive-gift-wrap-from.html

Please send look for an email from me (may go in bulk as I use yahoo).

Thanks and Congratulations again!

Laura

Audrey said...

Congratulations on winning!! I stumbled onto your blog and smiled. I often make spelling errors and then want to kick myself.

Three P's in a Pod said...

Check you out! Just getting started and winning big!! Congrats!

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'll keep you posted on the results of my drawing.

Alyson @ 3 P's in a Pod

ps - I imagine we can all relate to how you feel just getting started. It seems kinda overwhelming at first but you'll catch on. A couple of the blogs I use when I need to know how to do things are http://www.bloggingbasics101.com/101/
and http://tips-for-new-bloggers.blogspot.com

Hope they help.

Bonita said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog!