BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Check your bank statements!



If anybody has ever shopped at classiccloseouts.com I suggest they check their credit card and bank statements. I was just paying my bills and there was a charge for $69.99 from them deducted from my check card. I haven't ordered from them since November 2006. I have tried calling them, but they don't answer. I have emailed them, but get no reply. I started looking around the internet and apparently they have done this to a lot of people!
Update-I called my bank and they are taking the charge off my bill, but I had to get a new bank card and checking account.

4 comments:

Veggie Mom said...

Thanks for the warning. I swear, I don't check stuff like that very carefully at all. I'm gonna start now, though!

Channah said...

Yikes! Thanks for the heads-up! I don't know if I've ever shopped there, but I'll definitely check my account closely.

ChristiS said...

Thanks for the warning! I'll keep an eye out for this, for sure!

ispeakbeanish said...

I'm glad you caught that! That's a scary feeling!

Thanks for stopping by my giveaway. Come visit anytime!