BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 5, 2009

I won a major award!


Wow-finally some recognition! Jolene over at The Little Things in Life nominated me for the Lemonade Award. Thank you Jolene!
Here are the rules for this award:
1) Put the logo on your blog or post.
2) Nominate at least 10 blogs that show great attitude or gratitude.
3) Link to your nominees within your post.
4) Let the nominees know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5) Share the love and link to the person from who you received your award.
Here are my nominees:
1. Chartroose at Bloody Hell, It's a Book Barrage
2. The Blond over at So a Blond Walks Into a Blog
3. Vanna from Delusions of Grandeur
4. Rebecca at The Copper Brick Road
5. Psych Mommy at A Psych Mommy
6. Kim at KD Design Studio
7. Dee at Two of a Kind, Working on a Full house
8. Leane from My Bloggy Mind
9. Alicia from Yaya Stuff
10.B.B at Our Adoption Journey

16 comments:

KD Design Studio said...

Thank you Sue for including KD Design Studio!

lvroftiques said...

Thank you so much Sue for thinking of me! I'll add it to my next blog post. Thanks again! Vanna

Yaya said...

Thank you!

A Psych Mommy said...

Aww, thanks so much! I'm honored!

Lisa P said...

Congrats!

Yaya said...

Haha! I just noticed your blog post title is from A Christmas Story! ;)

Tabitha in Bliss said...

Congrats on your award and thank you for following my blog!!

Alexis AKA MOM said...

Congrats that is awesome! Thanks so much for stopping by and following! I can't wait to check out more of your blog!

earlyriser said...

Congrats!

Toni said...

Congrats on your award!

Scribbit said...

Congratulations! Love your Major Award :)

Padfoot and Prongs - Good Books Inc. said...

Congrats on the award. Also, thank you so much for entering our giveaway and showing an interest in our blog. The winner will be announced Monday morning so be sure to check back!

BlondeBlogger said...

Aww, thank you, Sue! You are indeed sweet! :) This put a big smile on my face. I love your blog too and will put this up as soon as I get a chance. *hug*

pam said...

Congrats on your award.

chartroose said...

Thank you, sweetsue!

One Creative Queen said...

Hey Sue! You totally deserve it, from everything I've read on your blog. (And a big congrats to your boyfriend for winning that honkin' prize - WOOT!)

Thank you for adding my button - I'm following you. I am addicted to the true crime stuff also, and watch the same shows. I was in school to be a forensic psychologist before my kids made other plans for me. lol

You totally rock - I'm so glad to meet you!

xo,
Katherine