BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 28, 2009

New Computer


My poor computer gave up the ghost and I had to buy a new one. I love the speed and the memory, but I hate Vista. Hate it! Hate it! Hate it! I don't normally swear, but this past week I have said a mouthful. What's with the constant system administrator pop-ups? Why can't I change my default email? And how come they changed the solitaire game? I am not one of those people who hate change, but the whole Vista program is a big pain!

7 comments:

Yaya said...

Eeewww....a PC? Lol! ;)

songbird's crazy world said...

I also preferred XP.

pam said...

Sounds frustrating. Hope it gets better:)

Lisa P said...

Yes Xp was so much friendlier! Hey maybe this will make you feel better, and award! Award Here

tooearly said...

Yes Vista is a pain. XP is much better.

Native American Momma said...

I have heard so much bad stuff about vista that I am thinking if I stay with a PC I'll get it custom made at a local computer shop and they will let me have speed memory and XP

Lynette said...

my cg had to get a pc too it is a hard change not easy can understand your frustration