My poor computer gave up the ghost and I had to buy a new one. I love the speed and the memory, but I hate Vista. Hate it! Hate it! Hate it! I don't normally swear, but this past week I have said a mouthful. What's with the constant system administrator pop-ups? Why can't I change my default email? And how come they changed the solitaire game? I am not one of those people who hate change, but the whole Vista program is a big pain!
Saturday, March 28, 2009
Posted by sweetsue at 8:36 AM
Friday, March 20, 2009
5 Minutes For Mom is hosting the Ultimate Blog Party and you're all invited. Just click the button on top to party hop, meet other bloggers and win prizes! I have invited the following people to my party, and hopefully they will arrive soon!
Posted by sweetsue at 8:02 AM
Monday, March 16, 2009
I am so excited. I just finished my last assignment of the semester. This was the hardest semester ever-I felt like giving up. Now I can get caught up on my housework. Strangely, I feel like cleaning!
Posted by sweetsue at 10:20 AM
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Monday, March 9, 2009
Posted by sweetsue at 10:36 AM
Thursday, March 5, 2009
Wow-finally some recognition! Jolene over at The Little Things in Life nominated me for the Lemonade Award. Thank you Jolene!
Here are the rules for this award:
1) Put the logo on your blog or post.
2) Nominate at least 10 blogs that show great attitude or gratitude.
3) Link to your nominees within your post.
4) Let the nominees know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5) Share the love and link to the person from who you received your award.
Here are my nominees:
1. Chartroose at Bloody Hell, It's a Book Barrage
2. The Blond over at So a Blond Walks Into a Blog
3. Vanna from Delusions of Grandeur
4. Rebecca at The Copper Brick Road
5. Psych Mommy at A Psych Mommy
6. Kim at KD Design Studio
7. Dee at Two of a Kind, Working on a Full house
8. Leane from My Bloggy Mind
9. Alicia from Yaya Stuff
10.B.B at Our Adoption Journey
Posted by sweetsue at 7:28 AM