BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Martin Luther King Day



Today is Martin Luther King Day. It is the celebration of the life of our great civil rights leader; Reverend Martin Luther King. He is most famous for his beloved speech I Have a Dream,which contains the line "I have a dream that my four children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character".If you would like to read the full speech, you can find it at MLK Online. This site also has pictures,videos, and other information on the late, great Martin Luther King.

3 comments:

Too Many Hats said...

MLK's speechs always give me goosebumps and often make me teary. He really did help change the world.

yoli said...

he was great...

A Gracious Home said...

That is such a wonderful picture of Dr. King. I don't think I have seen it before. I love his speeches and the movies about him. Doylene