BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Happy Mother's Day


I am lucky enough to be spending Mother's Day in Las Vegas visiting my boyfriend's lovely mother. The weather is beautiful here right now. I plan on spending the next few days laying by the pool with a good book, and maybe I'll do a little gambling. Here is a pretty poem I found about mothers. Happy Mother's Day to everyone!

Wonderful Mother
God made a wonderful mother,
A mother who never grows old;
He made her smile of the sunshine,
And He moulded her heart of pure gold;
In her eyes He placed bright shining stars,
In her cheeks fair roses you see;
God made a wonderful mother,
And He gave that dear mother to me.

by Pat O'Reilly

8 comments:

Veronica Lee said...

Happy Mother's Day to you too!

Glennis said...

You also have a wonderful Mother's Day. Enjoy your day.

Gaia said...

A wonderful blessed day to you too!

Aubrie said...

Happy Mother's Day to you!

Bossy Betty said...

Hope you are having a wonderful time!

Happy Mother's Day!

tweetie may said...

Hi!

The POEM is goo. I love Book's to.

Jean Tuthill said...

I hope your Mother's Day was very happy!

snore stop said...

I WISH A HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY.Thank you for bringing such nice posts.