BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 27, 2010

Biology class


This is my supply list for my biology class this semester.I don't know what a pill or sow bug is, but I know what earthworms are and I have a sneaking suspicion I may be dissecting one.
Quart size freezer bag
Colored pencils
Clay or Play-Doh®
Lemon juice
Scissors and tape
Small cups, bowls, etc
Yard stick
Table salt
Distilled water
Pen light or small flashlight
Red cabbage
Flat pan (at least 8 ½ x 13)
8 live earthworms
12 live pill or sow bugs
Vinegar
10 dice
Digital camera
0.1 Gram digital scale

6 comments:

Tillie said...

a pill bug is a rolly polly! i love them! they are hard grey shells and they roll into a ball when you disturb them!

Connie said...

We also call pill bugs, potato bugs! I guess it depends on where you're living.
Good on ya, for taking classes!

BTW, your new grandson is beautiful! Hope all is going well.

duendes said...

hello,is delightful to walk around here.desire a weekend litlit my you'l.hugs

snoring solutions said...

I guess it depends on where you're living.i love them! Thanks for your valuable contribution!

Pam said...

What a list. I really enjoyed looking around your blog.

Tamara Jansen said...

Worm dissection! FUN :)