BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 22, 2011

It pays to shop around!


I decided to spend my morning comparing auto insurance rates as I feel I have been paying way too much for someone wiith a perfect driving record. I thought I would share my rate quotes in case somebody else wants to shop around. All quotes are for the same liability coverage and monthly payments.
Unitrin 106.00 (my current coverage)
Country 89.00
State Farm 74.79
Allstate 154.00 !!!!!
Geico 68.07
Liberty 60.75
21 Century 116.07
Progressive 51.68

I chose Progressive for a savings of 54.32 a month-that's over 600.00 a year savings!

7 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Apparently you're NOT in good hands with Allstate.

Gloria (The Little Red House with the White Porch) said...

Good for you! Wow, what a difference in price. AND: I love what the previous comment-er said!!! LOL! Hysterical!
Best,
Gloria

KatieBug said...

That's who we go with - we dealt with an independent agent for ours which was less than what they were offering directly.

snore stop said...

This baby was driving? Fantastic!! and this post was very amazing.Thanks for sharing.

Sherry said...

Crazy, ain't it?? I think they should pay you back every 5 years if you haven't had to make a claim, cuz you gave them all that money they didn't need to use - just my 2 cents! Great blog! :)

http://sweetandsassy-sherry.blogspot.com/

Penelope said...

I couldn't believe the difference when I compared prices myself!

health quotes said...

What a post? That very different post and looking for very amazing.