BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Years


In the New Year,
we wish you the best year you’ve ever had,
and that each New Year
will be better than the last.
May you realize your fondest dreams
and take time to recognize and enjoy
each and every blessing.
Happy New Year,
And many more!

By Joanna Fuchs

Happy New Year everybody! My new years resolution is simple-to find a job. I also vow to get more exercise and eat healthier.I wish everybody a safe and happy new year:)

5 comments:

peggy said...

Happy New Year to you and yours from my little plot in Michigan. May all your New Year days be merry and bright!

LV said...

Happy New Year to you too! May the new year bring you many blessings including that amazing job that is yours for the taking!

http://foodfashionandflow.blogspot.com/

Rob-bear said...

Thanks for your kind thought.

Blessing and Bear hugs to you throughout 2012.

Donna M. McDine said...

Happy New Year! Thank you for visiting and following me during the Toast to 2012 Giveaway. I’m now following you.

Best regards,
Donna
Award-winning Children’s Author
The Golden Pathway Story book Blog
Author PR Services

Style und Sein said...

I like your blog and follow you now (on google friend connect). Hope you follow back :)

greetings
http://www.styleundsein.de