BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 28, 2012

Happy Memorial Day

Happy Memorial Day. I am so grateful to be an American and so grateful to our dear soldiers. So many have given up their precious time with their families, their limbs, and even their lives, so that we can live our lives in freedom. When I read of all the atrocities that go on in other countries I am saddened and humble for all we have. I pray for our American soldiers and their families, that they come home safe and get to enjoy the freedom they have given us.

1 comments:

knightesshope said...

You have a fabulous blog! I’m an author and illustrator and I made some awards to give to fellow bloggers whose sites I enjoy. I want to award you with one of my homemade awards: The Beautiful Mommy Writer Blog. There are no pass along requirements. This is just to reward you for all the hard work you do!

Go to http://astorybookworld.blogspot.com/p/awards.html and pick up your award.
~Deirdra