BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

I am so blessed to be a daughter to my mom. She is such a fantastic person. At 70, she is still going strong. She keeps an immaculate home, bakes the most wonderful goodies, and still mows the yard herself. I am also blessed to be a mom to my three lovely adult children. I am also blessed to be a grandmother. When I count my blessings, I can't believe how lucky I am! I wish all of you a happy mother's day!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello just wanted to give you a quick heads up.
The text in your post seem to be running off the screen in Firefox.
I'm not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to do with browser compatibility but I thought I'd post to let you know.
The design and style look great though! Hope
you get the problem fixed soon. Kudos
My webpage > entertaining commercials