BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

A Sad Anniversary

It's hard to believe it hass been 11 years since the dreadful day the Twin Towers were hit. I remember as if it were yesterday, waking up to the news of this evil. I was terrified it was the end of the world.The tragedy brought me closer to my family and friends because I was worried this wickedness would strike close to home. My heart goes out to those who lost their loved ones to this atrocity. I pray for them and I pray that it never happens again.

9 comments:

renilde said...

it has deeply marked our lives,
they will be remembered always, x

Elizabeth Sheppard said...

Yes, to me I still am shocked by this tragedy. My heart goes out to those who lost loved ones that day.

Jelly Gamat Luxor said...

share words of motivation
Learn from those above you. Enjoy life with them at your side. Do not underestimate those below you.
may be received, and I wait for a visit behind ya: D

jelly gamat luxor said...

memiliki iman yang kuat dan berusaha bersungguh sungguh pasti bakal sukses.. amin

salam kenal dan kunjungan balik ya

cara mengobati ambeien said...

segela sesuatu harus dengan iman.. .

obat asam urat said...

beritanya sudah saya simak, bermanfaat sekali.. makasih ya :)

obat kista said...

Thanks you article for your indonesian words. If do you think this is a hit, perfect. It's your opinion. Too sweet for me

pengobatan darah tinggipengobatan darah tinggi said...

met sore.. selamat menjelang ibadah sholat ashar.. thanks for you

khasiat kulit manggis said...

Good evening, the story was fitted to be listened to. may be useful for visitors